Monday, January 27, 2014

First Impression

I was a little overwhelmed with the information and the future projects, we discussed the first day of class. None the less I am really excited about learning the history of art and technology. I've taken a lot of art and design classes since I've been here so this is something different and interesting to experience.

My name is Nasthalia Casimir and I am a junior majoring in Advertising and Public Relations with aspirations of becoming an Interior Designer. I am highly involved on campus and enjoy meeting new people and trying new things. I love to travel and hope that one day I could own an international business.

I expect to learn about the importance of multimedia in society along with the evolution and transformation of technology. I also am looking forward to learning about the various historic art movements that took place throughout time.

No comments:

Post a Comment